On Aug 19, 2005, at 5:25 AM, Shane Chrisp wrote:
 Dont know if this has been raised already or not, but while playing
with 5.5.3 ive found a problem with aliases in mysql.

Can you please test the vdelivermail from 5.4.12 and see if the problem persists?

5.4.12's vdelivermail is newer than all other releases and, in my opinion, more reliable. It corrects a lot of problems with quotas, and should do a better job of failing gracefully.

I know that some people are using 5.4.12 with valiases, and some of them might even have Maildir deliveries (or can do a quick test of one).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com