Roman Volf wrote:

Rick Macdougall wrote:

It happens occasionally when you don't allow enough connections to your MySQL server. Try increasing the connections in the my.cnf (and look at increasing some of the buffers etc as well).

You can check this by doing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ mysqladmin -u root -p extended-status|grep connections
Enter password:
| Max_used_connections     | 25         |

Then compare that number to the number specified in my.cnf.

Or, to check the current setting for max_connections, do:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ mysqladmin -u root -p variables|grep connections Enter password: | max_connections | 100

Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions