On Aug 22, 2005, at 6:58 AM, Riccardo Bini wrote:
ok.. with 5.4.12 works but not as I would want 8-)
I mean when vdelivermail deliver the email and the user is over system quota
vdeliver return a "deferral: system_error/".
vdelivermail would have to return "user is over quota" with an
'deliver_quota_warning'. Instead the email keep in queue like an error
message.

Well, there's a good chance it won't be able to deliver the over quota message if the user has hit their system quota.

I'll take a look at the code, and see if we can catch the system quota error and do an overquota bounce instead of a deferral.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com