Hello,

I'm having a problem with my qmail/vpopmail/ezmlm setup. I'm new to qmail and vpopmail, so it's hard for me to determine what the problem is.

None of the lists I create (either through ezmlm-make or qmailadmin) work. When trying to send a message to the list, I just get a "Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)" bounce.

qmail's users/assign file has lines for every normal user on the system, and then the line:
+domain.com-:domain.com:89:89:/var/vpopmail/domains/domain.com:-::

From my understanding, this should be telling qmail to deliver to / var/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/.qmail-listname for mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but apparently it's not.

Can someone help me understand what's going on, and how to fix it?