On Sep 5, 2005, at 17:49, Gilcio Grella wrote:

Sorry by this message, but I can't find a way to
unsubscribe this list and for some reasons I would
like to.
Thank you for everything and anyone, please,
unsubscribe me or tell me a way to do that.
I've already tried sending mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but it didn't work.
Thanks again!

Cheers,

Gilcio Grella

Look at the headers of this message to find out how to unsubscribe.

If you signed up under a different email address than the one you are mailling from at the moment, it will tell you in the return path:

the "me=x-istence.com" part is important, send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] to unsubscribe, this will remove that email address from the list.

Good luck.

Jan-Willem Regeer
----
This message is authored under the license which can be found at http://x-istence.com/LICENSE