Greetings, I'm currently working on moving my mail server to another box. I have copied the database, rcpt files, /home/vpopmail/domains over. with the new qmail setup I have decided to use chkuser 2.0. I'm not recieving any errors adding domains, adding users, or using vuserinfo. qmail starts without any errors however; upon recieving test emails (telent localhost 25) it says that the domains I have added don't exist. I'm using default chkuser_settings.h file except that I enabled debuging and debug stderr.
Heres my run command. I am using my mysql patch for tcpserver so you wont see the /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp file. This works PERFECTLY without chkuser. Before -u was 92 and -g was 91. its not set to vpopmail #!/bin/sh export QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl" exec /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -p -R -S -u98 -g98 -v -c100 0 smtp /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -r relays.ordb.org /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2> /var/log/smtpd-debug.log -r-sr-sr-x 1 qmaild nofiles 95620 Sep 9 18:05 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd