On Sep 9, 2005, at 3:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 I'm currently working on moving my mail server to another box.  I have
copied the database, rcpt files, /home/vpopmail/domains over. with the
new qmail setup I have decided to use chkuser 2.0. I'm not recieving any
errors adding domains, adding users, or using vuserinfo. qmail starts
without any errors however; upon recieving test emails (telent localhost 25) it says that the domains I have added don't exist. I'm using default chkuser_settings.h file except that I enabled debuging and debug stderr.

Don't forget to copy the files in /var/qmail/control and /var/qmail/users.

-Tom