On Sep 12, 2005, at 2:46 AM, Maurice Snellen wrote:
As we are expecting to have to handle mail for a number of new domains
the company has registered, I was wondering how to set up the domains
.qmail-default files so that vpopmail will handle all POP3 mailboxes
and forward all mail addressed to unknown addresses to the GroupWise

If you have QmailAdmin 1.2.6 or later, you can enter "@otherdomain.com" for the catchall and QmailAdmin will put "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the .qmail-default file. It also recognizes that format when displaying the catchall setting.

More info:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php? func=detail&aid=910410&group_id=6691&atid=356691

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com