See following comments.
At 12.53 13/09/2005, you wrote:
Here is my chkuser_settings file :
* Uncomment the following define if you want chkuser ALWAYS enabled.
* If uncommented, it will check for rcpt existance despite any
* So, unsomments this if you are aware that ALL rcpt in all domains will be
* ALWAYS checked.
This setting makes chkuser works aways, without checking bouncing or
catchall within .qmail-default.
Comment it, and be sure bouncing is enabled everywhere except the
* Uncomment the following line if you want chkuser to work depending on
a VARIABLE setting
* VALUE HERE DEFINED is the name of the variable
* Values admitted inside the variable: NONE | ALWAYS | DOMAIN
* NONE = chkuser will not work
* ALWAYS = chkuser will work always
* DOMAIN = chkuser will work depending by single domain
* if CHKUSER_ALWAYS_ON is defined, this define is useless
* if CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE is defined, and no variable or no value
is set, then chkuser is disabled
#define CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE "ALWAYS" */
As you comment out the previous define, be careful to comment/use
this one in the right way.
If you comment it, be sure bouncing is enabled for each needed domain.
If you don't comment it, change it to
#define CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE "CHKUSER_START"
and set a variable called CHKUSER_START = "DOMAIN". Then set up
bouncing for each needed domain.