At 08.26 14/09/2005, you wrote:

>>  * Uncomment the following define if you want chkuser ALWAYS enabled.
>>  * If uncommented, it will check for rcpt existance despite any
>> .qmail-default
>>  * setting.
>>  * So, unsomments this if you are aware that ALL rcpt in all domains
>> will be
>>  * ALWAYS checked.
>>  */
>> #define CHKUSER_ALWAYS_ON
>

> This setting makes chkuser works aways, without checking bouncing or
> catchall within .qmail-default.
>
> Comment it, and be sure bouncing is enabled everywhere except the
> catchall domain..
>

>> /*
>>  * Uncomment the following line if you want chkuser to work depending on
>> a VARIABLE setting
>>  * VALUE HERE DEFINED is the name of the variable
>>  * Values admitted inside the variable: NONE | ALWAYS | DOMAIN
>>  *              NONE    = chkuser will not work
>>  *              ALWAYS  = chkuser will work always
>>  *              DOMAIN  = chkuser will work depending by single domain
>> settings
>>  * if CHKUSER_ALWAYS_ON is defined, this define is useless
>>  * if CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE is defined, and no variable or no value
>> is set, then chkuser is disabled
>>  */
>> #define CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE "ALWAYS" */
>

> As you comment out the previous define, be careful to comment/use this
> one in the right way.
>
> If you comment it, be sure bouncing is enabled for each needed domain.
>
> If you don't comment it, change it to
>         #define CHKUSER_STARTING_VARIABLE "CHKUSER_START"
>
> and set a variable called CHKUSER_START = "DOMAIN". Then set up bouncing
> for each needed domain.
How do i enable it for all domains but one. And where do I do that in
the .qmail-default file?

You must enable it on "per domain" base, which means to follow the previous instructions, and then, using qmailadmin, set to "bouncing" all domains which must bounce message to invalid recipients (and catchall the domain you want catchall).

If you don't use qmail-admin, .qmail-default should be:

| /vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Tonino