Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [empf] SOLVED: [empf] Choosing a good SMTP_AUTH patch

Bruno Negrao wrote:

Making a research in vchkpw's mailing list archive I discovered that
vpopmail ships a smtp authentication patch in the "contrib" directory.
People are using it.

Inter7 uses the chkusr patch, and it works just as well with SMTP
authentication, and with eMPF.
- --
   Matt Brookings  GnuPG Key B7B54216
   Software developer                     Systems technician
   Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.     (815)776-9465