From: Ken Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:09 AM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] intermittent smtp auth errors

--- TRUNCATED ---

You might be running out of mysql connections.
Check your my.cnf file for
max_connections variable.

The default value is 100 connections. You'll need the
max_connections to cover your max smtp, imap, pop3
local concurrency and any other services that connect
to the mysql database.

Hope that helps,
Ken Jones