Hi all,

Have an interesting question. I have a domain set up with qmail/ vpopmail, with the contents of /var/vpopmail/domains/ briandowney.net/.qmail-default set to:

| /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

The bounce-no-mailbox works when junk heads to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', but when adding a dash extension onto any /existing/ address, such as [EMAIL PROTECTED], it gets delivered. Even while the address does not specifically exist in the database or a corresponding .qmail-whatever file.

Is this expected behavior? It's somewhat frustrating since there are a few lists out there that got ahold of my older email addresses (bdowney-something) and everything gets delivered no matter what.

Thanks!