Hi tom.

Here we´ve ezlm. My lists are in diferent format.
I´m not sure ezlm is used.

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] /var/vpopmail/domains/computeasy.com.br/staffgeral ] ls
Log             bounce          editor          inlocal         mailinglist
outlocal        text
allow           bouncer         headeradd       key             manager
owner
archive         charset         headerremove    lock            mod
public
archived        config          inhost          lockbounce      outhost
subscribers

The subscribers are in /subscribers and inside d or C file, with a unique
address. Like below:

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/var/vpopmail/domains/computeasy.com.br/staffgeral/subscribers ] ls -la
total 10
drwx------  2 vpopmail  vchkpw  512 Oct  4 15:41 .
drwx------  8 vpopmail  vchkpw  512 Oct  4 15:34 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 vpopmail  vchkpw   28 Oct  4 15:34 C
-rw-r--r--  1 vpopmail  vchkpw   27 Oct  4 15:41 d
-rw-r--r--  1 vpopmail  vchkpw   28 Oct  4 15:34 p

So, if i´m using your command, I can create a list, but , I can´t create a
real vpopmail distribution list.

Any idea ?
tks