On 2005-10-27, at 0404, Manish Jain wrote:

I have installed netqmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin on RHEL 3.0
I have configured multile domains on the server. And using smtproutes in /var/qmail/control to route the mails of different domains to the clients mailsrevers in remote. I am facing problem, when one PPP link goes down to a customer all the incoming mails from the internet stucks in the qmail-queue as qmail not able to make smtp connection to the client server. In this case mail delivery to all other domain servers get delayed. To resolve the problem I want to run multiple qmai-queue for each domain so that one domain get unaffected from the another's queue.

qmail was designed to have exactly one qmail-queue process running at a time. if you want to change this you will have to make some fairly major changes to qmail-queue itself.

instead of trying to have two qmail-queue processes, you need to run more qmail-remote processes. raise your "concurrencyremote" value. read "man qmail-queue" if you don't know how this works (and add "MANPATH /var/qmail/man" to your /etc/man.config file if "man qmail- queue" doesn't work.)

| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |