De: John Simpson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Viernes, 28 de Octubre de 2005 3:15
Para: vchkpw@inter7.com
Asunto: Re: [vchkpw] How to run multiple qmail-queue

On 2005-10-27, at 0404, Manish Jain wrote:

> I have installed netqmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin on RHEL 3.0 I have
> configured multile domains on the server. And using smtproutes in
> /var/qmail/control to route the mails of different domains to the
> clients mailsrevers in remote.
> I am facing problem, when one PPP link goes down to a customer all the
> incoming mails from the internet stucks in the qmail-queue as qmail
> not able to make smtp connection to the client server. In this case
> mail delivery to all other domain servers get delayed.
> To resolve the problem I want to run multiple qmai-queue for each
> domain so that one domain get unaffected from the another's queue.

qmail was designed to have exactly one qmail-queue process running at a
time. if you want to change this you will have to make some fairly major
changes to qmail-queue itself.

instead of trying to have two qmail-queue processes, you need to run more
qmail-remote processes. raise your "concurrencyremote" value.
read "man qmail-queue" if you don't know how this works (and add "MANPATH
/var/qmail/man" to your /etc/man.config file if "man qmail- queue" doesn't
work.)

| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |