Hi guys!!!

I´m new in this list and had subscribed here for some help.

Yes, i read all msg of this list about my thougth.

I have a Linux box Fedora core 3, mounted with Qmailrocks "cake guide"
with
vpopmail 5.4.9, qmailadmin 1.2.3, courier-authlib-0.57,
courier-imap-4.0.6, squirrelmail-1.4.5, this configuration works well,
but every day I had to reboot the machine because sundely the
authentication stops, and nothing i do for restart the processes to
recover this thing is valid.

Simplily the authentications stop, and only rebooting the machine i get
to recover the things to normal. No logging messages are register for
this.

Somebody had this problem too? Know the solution for this?

Please excuse me my poor english, and i hope my problem is clear.

thanks in advance.

cmattos_58