James Longstreet wrote:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Darrel O'Pry wrote:

I was wondering if there was a version of vpopmail with spamassassin
support that can be downloaded. I haven't been able to find it on SF or
in any of the 5.4.x versions. I've seen mention of it in the source for
vuserinfo.c and some defines in vpopmail.h but that's about it.

As I understand it (also how my setup works), the usual way is to change
qmail's deliverer to qmail-scanner.pl, which works with spamassassin and
clamav, among others.

Hi,

I think you want to ask Ken Jones about that as he is the author of the spamassassin scanning built into the vdeliver executable.

I thought he had released a patch against 5.4.10 but I don't see it on his page.

A better option (IMHO) is simscan rather than qmail-scanner as it is a lot faster and more light weight than qmail-scanner.

Regards,

Rick