In the future, when starting a new thread, please use your MUA's 'new'
function, rather than replying to a post, removing all of the content
(including the subject) and starting with that.  It really annoys those
people who have mail clients with threaded message viewing support, and it
also breaks the list archives.

That being said....

On Thursday 17 November 2005 04:26 pm, - khairul sazaney - wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>     Recently my management has asked me to convert all sendmail users on
> the old server to the new server which wll run qmail. My question is how
> can i migrate all the username with shadow password account on my
> current server to the mysql acount(vpopmail). Any ideas guys...thanks..

vpopmail provides no method of doing this, however, depending on the
complexity of the sendmail installation, this is a relatively trivial task
with a couple of scripts.

Please post more details about your sendmail setup so we can assist you
further.

-Jeremy

> This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
[snip]

http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/  <-- please note that I will
ignore further posts with your disclaimer, since technically I'm already
violating its terms by not deleting your message to begin with.

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.