At 05.10 05/12/2005, you wrote:
I have installed the latest version of the toaster.  It works wonderfully, I have also installed Matts mysql relay patch.  However I cannot seem to get chkuser to actually deny mail based upon Quota checking.  I believe that I need to define a variable in the run script, can anyone give me any more info on how I might get this to work.

In your chkuser_settings.h you have a line like:

#define CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA_VARIABLE "CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA"

This line tells you the name of the variable to be used.

Now you can put in your running command an explicit set of the variable

CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA=95

or put it inside tcp.smtp

:allow,CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA="95"

where 95 means 95% of the quota (change it as you like).

Tonino

Damien