Here's the way I do it using maildrop.  This is called from a .qmail
file in the user's directory.

An alternative way would be to write a little wrapper script around
vadduser.  Have it add the user then retrieve the directory and then
make the spam folder.

I'm also using simscan to run spamassassin against all incoming
messages.

Here is the specific chunk that tests for and creates a .SPAM directory
if it doesn't exist.

   `test -d ./Maildir/.SPAM`
   if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
   {
   `/var/qmail/bin/maildirmake ./Maildir/.SPAM;chown -R vpopmail.vchkpw
./Maildir/.SPAM`
   }
   to "./Maildir/.SPAM/"

import EXT
import HOST
import HOME
MAX = 99

if ($SIZE < 262144)
{
        xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
}

if ((/^X-Spam-Status: Yes, hits=![0-9]+\.[0-9]+!.*/:h && $MATCH2 >
$MAX))
{
        exit
}