Darek Milewski wrote:
I'm not positive that this is a vpopmail issue, but am leaning more towards vpopmail than qmail. Perhaps it is a known issue, but I haven't been able to get any decent search results for it.

And when I delete the .qmail-default file outright, accounts that don't have a .qmail file bounce mail destined for them, and work if the .qmail- file routes mail to their Maildir/

So overall, if the .qmail-defaul file is set to anything other than bounce or delete, accounts need a .qmail-user file to be able to receive mail.

Vpopmail requires a .qmail-default file to exist to function correctly.

If you delete the .qmail-default file, vdelivermail never gets called so you aren't using vpopmail anymore, just straight qmail.

Regards,

Rick