You would probably want to use maildrop to do this.  You could do it at
a domain level or user level.

In a user .qmail or the domain .qmail-default, you'd call maildrop

|maildrop mailfilter

Then you'd have a mailfilter file, in the same directory as the .qmail
file, that looks similar to this:

<snip>
import EXT
import HOST
import HOME
import FROM

MAILDIRQUOTA=`~vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -q [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if ((/^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES/))
{
   `test -d ./Maildir/.SPAM`
   if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
   {
   `maildirmake ./Maildir/.SPAM;chown -R vpopmail.vchkpw
./Maildir/.SPAM`
   }
   to "./Maildir/.SPAM/"
}

to "./Maildir/"

</snip>

I'm not totally sure about doing it in the .qmail-default.  I think you
could and then if the mail isn't spam, just don't do anything with the
message.  In that case, the call to vdelivermail should be called as
normal and deliver the message.

I prefer to filter per user and then have my users access their
potential spam via webmail.  Seems to be working for me.  My users like
not getting tons of junk that they have to download and delete anyway.
I also have scripts that clean all tagged messages older than 7 days.
That way if a user doesn't want to, they don't have to check their spam
on the server and the server drives don't overflow with junk.  :)

Good luck,
Charlie