Michael Johnson wrote:
I am in the middle of testing a migration of a vpopmail system and am having strange behavior with POP3. Basically, the new server shows that there are 0 messages in the test mail account when there are actually messages. The old server (with access to the same mail directory) sees the messages just fine. I can confirm that it is only pop3 as IMAP4 on the new server shows the messages just fine.

There are a few differences in how the servers are set up, but it would be a long message if I were to detail them.

Does anyone have a short list of items to check? I can provide more details if needed.

Hi,

Check the date and time on the two machines. I believe you will find they are not the same.

Regards,

Rick