On Jan 17, 2006, at 1:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I could not figure out why only MySQL can now be used for valias only, so I just created a patch to 5.4.13 to remove this check (I still use valias
in the form of .qmail files).  Patch attached.

The valias option to configure should really be called something like 'valias-table'. It only applies to storing aliases in tables instead of .qmail-alias files.

If you compile with --disable-valias, you can still store your aliases in .qmail-alias files, and (confusingly) use the valias program to manage those .qmail-alias files.

I have update the configure file to allow valias for PostgreSQL in addition to MySQL.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com