Hello,
I was wondering if anyone on the list had any suggestions on the best way to integrate DSPAM into a vpopmail environment. I was hoping to get it integrated right into the simscan phase, but I can only find one site with mention of dspam simscan support, and it seems to have fallen off the face of the web.

I would want this scanner active for all accounts, including new accounts. I assume the best way to do this is to move it into the .qmail-default file. Is there a way to create a custom .qmail-default file when calling vadddomain? Also, the spam filter functionality would disappear if the user then chose a catch-all account in qmailadmin. In this case, it looks like I'm back to enabling it in each individual user's .qmail file.

Currently, I have a server set up with spamassassin, and the spam filter is set up to scan, and exit with code 99 if it finds a message to be spam, stopping delivery to subsequent lines in the .qmail file. I found this approach to work quite well as spamassassin not only protects locally delivered messages, but also messages forwarded to other addresses, such as the user's blackberry accounts. I would like to keep this functionality if possible.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate your help

Thank you