Yeah, i forgot to tell that i did this tests, they just work fine when i connect to the mysql with the vpopmailuser.

******
[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# mysql -u vpopmailuser -p vpopmail
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 9 to server version: 5.0.13-rc-standard

mysql> show tables;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select database();
| database() |