> Hello,
>
> I have recently inherited a qmail server. This server is utilizing
> vpopmail version: 5.4.6 and MySQL Ver 4.0.25. We are currently suffering
> from the problem mentioned here:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=vchkpw&m=108925077224259&w=2 and
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1043549&group_
> id=85937&atid=577798. The problem is that a 550 is being returned if the
> database is inaccessible. I have modified the my.cnf so that this rarely
> happens now. However I do not want to send a 550 when the database is
> unavailable. I see in many posts that there is a fix. I have looked
> through the changelogs for each of the releases and have not seen
> anything that says that it fixes this issue specifically. Can someone
> let me know if this issue has been resolved, and if so, in which very
> was it fixed.

If you are using chkuser, there is a small change you can do (I'm going to
publish nextly this change with next version of chkuser).

If you are interested I'll anticipate this small change so it may help
people to handle this error.

Tonino

> Thank You!
> Jenn

 La tua posta elettronica senza virus su UfficioPostale.IT
   Your virus free electronic mail on UfficioPostale.IT