On Wednesday 01 February 2006 17:43, Ronaldo Chan wrote:
> Hi List,
>    Good day, has anyone from you guys know how can i integrate vpopmail
> with openxchange, having existing LDAP on openxchange groupware so that
> changing password to and from openxchange and vpopmail become seemless
> ?.

vpopmail uses a very specific LDAP schema.  If you can get 'openxchange' to
emulate this schema, then it will work.  Otherwise, it will not.

I believe there is a README.ldap file in the vpopmail source distribution, you
should have a look at it :)

Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.