On Monday 06 February 2006 11:57, tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
> At 20.31 06/02/2006, you wrote:
> >Thanks for your answer Tonino, i take that solution in account but i
> >would prefer another solution if possible, that smtp server is being
> >already used by lots of clients so running another server for them
> >would imply that they have to change their mail server (its a little
> >change, i know, but they are lots and the average user would need
> >assistance for doing that simple change) so i would try to another
> >solution first if someone has another idea.. or i get illuminated in
> >between hehe
>
> Simplest solution is to put another VARIABLE disabling this check.
> Let me see how add something like what you ask.
> I'm just wondering if other checks could be excluded for authenticathed
> users.

I would say the simplest solution would be to skip these checks when
RELAYCLIENT is set.  That way it works without modification with existing
SMTP AUTH patches, as well as manually setting RELAYCLIENT in your tcprules
file.

or perhaps make the variable checked configurable, and default it to
RELAYCLIENT.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.