On -1 xxx -1 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi I have one qmail with double-boucetrim.patch, bigconcurrency,rcptchecks
> with
> tarpit  and tarpit palomine patches but I have a big problem, my server have
> 800
> qmail-smtpd process if I compile qmail without rcptchecks my mail server stay
> in
> crash with a lot of process spamd and clamav but I would like to drop this
> connection of spammer if detected, not tarpiting this conect how the rcptcheck
> do. anybody have one idea?

Hi Thiago,
if you can identify your spammer ip/subnet watching your qmail-smtpd logs or
directly with a netstat, just include one line in your ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp
file:

ip_or_subnet_of_spammer:deny

after that don't forget run:
(cd ~vpopmail/etc ; tcprules tcp.smtp.cdb tcp.smtp.tmp < tcp.smtp)
to re-generate your ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb file.

regards

__Abel