On Friday 24 February 2006 11:52, Bob Hutchinson wrote:
> On Friday 24 Feb 2006 16:05, Ken Jones wrote:
> > Bob Hutchinson wrote:

> > > Does this version support domainquotas?
> > > There is no mention of --enable-domainquotas in ./configure --help
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Probably the most efficent way to support domain quotas is to set up
> > operating system user quotas and place each domain under
> > a different user.
> >
> > Ken Jones
>
> Thanks for all your answers, I just wanted to clarify the situation.
> ATM I'm happy with vpopmail, and if a customer wants domain quotas it'll
> have to be with vmailmgr I guess.

how come?  you can configure a vpopmail domain to run as another user.

Not to say you shouldn't use vmailmgr.  I've been using vmailmgr for about 4
years now, heh.  Just saying that vpopmail can do what I assume you thought
you needed vmailmgr for.

-Jeremy
--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.