mail.leeevans.org

> If you compiled it with standard chkuser_settings.h, you
> should see some logs during this emulated session.
>
> I have doubts chkuser code is called.

I have the same doubts. I have CHKUSER_ENABLE_LOGGING CHKUSER_LOG_VALID_RCPT
and CHKUSER_LOG_VALID_SENDER all defined.

I don't see anything related to chkuser in
/var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd/current when processing mail.

It's a very crude test, I know, but if I do 'strings qmail-smtpd | grep
chkuser' it returns the various SMTP error codes/messages chkuser would
produce so I know the code is at least in there somewhere

Thanks
Lee