At 20.32 09/03/2006, you wrote:
mail.leeevans.org

> If you compiled it with standard chkuser_settings.h, you
> should see some logs during this emulated session.
>
> I have doubts chkuser code is called.

I have the same doubts. I have CHKUSER_ENABLE_LOGGING CHKUSER_LOG_VALID_RCPT
and CHKUSER_LOG_VALID_SENDER all defined.

I don't see anything related to chkuser in
/var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd/current when processing mail.

It's a very crude test, I know, but if I do 'strings qmail-smtpd | grep
chkuser' it returns the various SMTP error codes/messages chkuser would
produce so I know the code is at least in there somewhere

You could post here (or send me) the routine where chkuser is called (both for sender and recipients), just to see what to change.

[Is chkuser.h included in a valid point within qmail-smtpd.c?]

Tonino

Thanks
Lee