Im having a problem with integrating vpopmail with ldap. I've already installed everything...

What I did:

1. I set these options on vldap.h before compile
#define VLDAP_SERVER "localhost"
#define VLDAP_PORT LDAP_PORT
#define VLDAP_USER "cn=vpopmailuser, o=vpopmail"
#define VLDAP_PASSWORD "vpoppasswd"
#define VLDAP_BASEDN "o=vpopmail"

2. My compile options
--enable-auth-module=ldap

3. Copied the file slapd.conf and qmailUser.schema from the vpopmail ldap directory to ldap etc/ and schema/ directory
4. Successful creation of vpopmail database
ldapadd -f vpopmail.ldif -x -w vpoppasswd -D'cn=vpopmailuser,o=vpopmail'

The problem is when I add a virtual domain

/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain mydomain.com

I get an error saying:

Error: Object class violation (65)
       additional info: object class 'qmailUser' requires attribute 'sn'
Failed while attempting to add user to auth backend
Error: (vadduser) no auth connection

What seems to be the problem here? Did I missed something?

Please help!

Thanks!

--

Oliver A. Rojo

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.