Hi

I have been using vpopmail 5.4.15 and getting the following make error I also tried with version 5.4.13 from Bill's toaster but same error occurs

I am using mysql for authentication.

vauth.c:1359: error: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer

vauth.c:1359: error: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer

make[2]: *** [libvpopmail_a-vauth.o] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/vpopmail-5.4.13'

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/vpopmail-5.4.13'

make: *** [all] Error 2

Can anybody help please?.

Thanks

Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.