On Wednesday 22 March 2006 20:45, User 1 wrote:
> Dear all,
> I thought this is only about refreshing time because I saw the maildirsize
> already updated today..any way what I am using now are only qmail +
> vpopmail-5.4.13
> any comment?

not realy sure what your question is, but since it appears to be part of the
thread discussing updating the maildirsize file...

if you are using maildir quotas and qmail-pop3d you need to get the maildir++
patch for qmail-pop3d.

If this does not answer your question, you may want to try actually asking
one ;)

-Jeremy

> Our outgoing mail has been scanned by MSS.

thanks for giving end users the false sense of security they always wanted!

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.