Greetings,
I am running Gentoo linux on a mailserver hosting email for a few
domains. I am currently running vpopmail 5.4.10, qmailadmin 1.2.2, ezmlm
0.5.3, chkuser 2.0.5, etc. I have looked through the mailing list, but
have not yet found anything on my issue.

When someone creates a mailing list for a domain, and then sends an
email to that address, then tries to reply to that email, the reply to
value is set to "<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Does anyone have any idea why this is set to this value, which prevents
people from replying to email sent to a list?
Thanks in advance,
John

--
John Barton