On Mar 27, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Jeremy Kister wrote:
On 3/25/2006 12:25 PM, Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
In the interim, I'm still looking for opinion on whether or not the
proposed patch makes everyone happy. I tested it briefly, and it seems to deal with fatal, deferral, and successful qmail-inject codes correctly.
looks good to me, but it's still a bandaid imo.

Tom,

Can you tell me if you're going to accept the given patch for the next release?

I haven't had a chance to look closely at it, but I will probably include it in the next release.

Regardless of whether using qmail-inject over qmail-queue is a band-aid, we should be looking at the exit code and behaving properly.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]