On Wednesday 29 March 2006 10:18, sanskar sony wrote:
> Hi,
>   Is there anyone who can let me know how to unsubscribe from this mailing
> list.

please read the headers of every message sent to you by the list manager.

> Either i want everything or nothing.

I don't understand what you mean.  The mailing list doesn't send you half of
the posts.  If some of your messages are being flagged as spam by your mail
provider, that's not something the list can control, it's something you'll
need to configure in your mail provider.

Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.

And the lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. John came
    fifth and won a toaster.