Rick Widmer wrote:

I haven't been able to access the SourceForge CVS server for the last two days. I think they may have changed the rules, and may have found what I need to do in the docs... which is what I was doing when I stopped to answer these messages.

The answer from SourceForge:

( 2006-03-31 07:00:01 - Project CVS Service ) On 2006-03-30 the developer CVS server had a hardware issue that required us to take the service offline. We are actively working on this problem and hope to have it back up soon. There is not a current estimate for the duration of this outage, but when we get one, it will be posted on the site status page (this page). We currently expect this outage to last 48 hours, at minimum.

I will keep trying...

Rick