while trying to answer a question on the qmailrocks list about a problem with vchkpw, i noticed a problem with the "vdominfo -n" command... when listing domains, it doesn't list alias domains correctly. instead of "aliasdomain (alias of realdomain)" it's showing "realdomain (alias of realdomain)".

i wrote a patch which fixes the problem, and added a section to my vpopmail patches web page which illustrates the problem and has the patch file for download.


        http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/vpopmail.shtml

--------------------------------------------------
| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
--------------------------------------------------
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |
--------------------------------------------------


Attachment: PGP.sig
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply via email to