On May 9, 2006, at 1:58 PM, Michael Krieger wrote:
Ken- a segfault patch against 5.4.16 is attached.

Since mydir is static (and hence survives the function call), if max_names is null (which happens if there are no aliases on the domain), then mydir has been closed, but mydir is not set to NULL.  Hence when it does a second itteration of the function as qmailadmin will, it will segfault since it's not null, yet is closed.

See attached,
I also attached my patch from earlier regarding forcing at least read/write permissions on the lock file, as I'm finding qmailadmin is creating them with no permissions (likely relating to a umask or something Debian related, so it's always best to force the permissions of the lock file).

I'll make sure these get into 5.4.17, and will consider a quick release after a week or so for any remaining bugs to be uncovered.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]