Ken Schweigert wrote:
I'm migrating a client's mail server to a qmail+vpopmail setup
following the directions at http://www.shupp.org/toaster .  They had a
qmail+system-level-account setup before.

My question:  since this is the only domain that will be on the box,
is there a way to allow the users to login as just their login name as
opposed to complete email address?  This would make the migration tons
easier since I wouldn't have to go to every user's machine (over a
hundred) and walk them through changing the client settings.  If they
could still be able to login as 'sallysue' instead of
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' there wouldn't need to be any changes on their
end.

Thanks!

-ken schweigert

Hi,

~vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain

Place the domain in question in that file.

Regards,

Rick