On 5/11/2006 7:18 PM, MT wrote:
I thought that was it too so I did a kill -HUP qmail-send but still nothing. I also stopped/started the entire qmail service (going along with what Rick was saying) and still nothing.

by the phrase "entire qmail service", I take it you did not install via LifeWithQmail ?

In either case, are you using "vpopmaild"? I know little about it more than how to spell it, but if you're using it I could imagine it's part of your problem.

Could it be an invalid/missing option in my NFS exports or the way I'm trying to mount the NFS share?

unlikely.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./