Steve Quezadas wrote:
VERP (Variable Envelope Return Path) seems to be working with full-fledged vpopmail accounts, but not with .qmail-alias files.

For instance, I need [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be sent to the same mail address as [EMAIL PROTECTED] This behavior is default in qmail, but vpopmail seems to be stopping it when I try to use an alias (either with .qmail-alias to /home/vpopmail/bin/valias).

Anyone know how to get this to work? I am hooking up qmail to mailman and mailman needs VERP to work. I looked around on google and the maillist archives and can't find anything, so I am writing here as a last resort.

- Steve

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question fully with regards to the alias stuff, but to use qmail extension support (ie [EMAIL PROTECTED] goes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) you need to --enable-qmail-ext when configuring vpopmail.

 --enable-qmail-ext     Enable qmail email address extension support.

HTH,

Rick