On Jun 2, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Tom Collins wrote:
OK, I'm ready to take the next step in trying to cut down on the wasted cycles my email server spends rejected spam after spam after spam from the same source.

My thoughts are that I'd like to monitor all the messages processed by simscan, and automatically blacklist IPs for a limited time (24 hours?) if they meet certain requirements.

Sorry, this should have gone to the simscan list. I forgot that it had its own list... Please direct followups there.