From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dmitriy MiksIr
Sent: Saturday, 10 June 2006 4:08 a.m.
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmaild patch

Hi!
VpopmailD - is very useful for many function. May be in future mail will be delivered via this daemon too =)) I write check_user patch for vpopmaild (as source of ideas was used chkuser of Antonio Nati). Also i rewrite a little access levels systems, for centralized access control... and help command for show only available for current access level commands. This batch seems work, but not tested very careful - any suggestions will be welcome.
After weekends i will try to add command for check quotas.

In his defense, his English is better than my Russian.

Thinking about that, his English is better than many journalists. I have read articles more than twice and still not been able to understand what was intended. ;^)

DAve