Tom Collins escribió:

On Jun 21, 2006, at 12:04 PM, N0K wrote:

Hello, when i try, send a mail with my qmail-smtp server if i used a mail
address specifics, i get this error:

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: sorry,
your envelope sender domain must exist (#5.7.1). Please verify that your
email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try again.

What are you using as the from address? Are you sure there isn't a typo in it? Do you have a /var/qmail/control/mfcheck file? If so, you might be able to put '0' in there to temporarily disable this check.

Sorry was my fault. The domain exist and is correct, but this qmail server was consulting another dns server, and in this dns server the domain dont resolv ok. Now its fix. Thanks