Should be fairly easy to do.  You'll need to extend your table with the
necessary fields that vpopmail uses.  Assuming you're using MySQL, here is
the default schema that vpopmail uses:

+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field           | Type      | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| pw_name         | char(32)  | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| pw_domain       | char(64)  | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| pw_passwd       | char(40)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_uid          | int(11)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_gid          | int(11)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_gecos        | char(48)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_dir          | char(160) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_shell        | char(20)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_clear_passwd | char(16)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

pw_clear is the password in clear text, pw_passwd is the password md5
crypted, and the other fields should be pretty self explanatory.  You'll
need to modify vmysql.h to handle your new table structure.

Hope this helps a bit.

t.